Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wiki

This is such a cool discovery for me! I think Wiki's are great, I would definitely use them in my classroom. This is an excellent resource for collaborative group projects as well as teacher/student communication. I would probably use the Wiki as more of a class website where I could post homework assignments and links. Students could post their finished assignments and I could comment on them, edit them, and utilize the Wiki for peer editing as well. Here is a link to one of the lesson plans I have posted on my Wiki.
The blog that I added for the Language Arts section was huffenglish.com, a blog that I have found highly interesting and will be even more useful to me when I am actually teaching.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, I'm glad you think this will be useful. Don't forget to post the direct links to what you put on the wiki, especially your lesson plan

    ReplyDelete